Pages

09 July, 2012

SCARF PRINT TREND

Ola

I have been seeing a lot f this trend lately and I must say that it's definitely not one of those trends I would go crazy over for one reason and one reason only which is because I don't think it will be one of those lasting trends so one has to consider things such as CPW which is Cost Per Wear. I n other words if you spend R1000 on a scarf print dress are you gonna get your value for money or are you gonna wear it once and never wear it again?. These are questions one must always ask themselves when tempted to spend exorbitant amounts on trends that last for 2 or 3 months. Especially those that prove to be very hard to get away with after all is said and done. I recently bought a scarf print silk hair band from Forever New firstly because it did not dent my pocket and it is a lovely print after all but one must just be careful not to go overboard with this because as I mentioned earlier I don't think it will last long.






Hot Momma Beyonce










Thank you for reading:-)

Love and Light
@Misstoitty

















No comments:

Post a Comment