Pages

21 May, 2012

EMBELLISHMENTS, SEQUINS AND STUDS

Hello:-)

I'm sure you guys have seen a lot of garments or accessories with embellishments, sequins and studs  of late. Those that know me will know that I am all about detail, detail and more detail!! because to me detail is what adds that "WOW FACTOR" to the simplest piece of clothing and could either give it the edge or the class it needs. Embellishments, sequins and studs are purely for decorative purposes and are added to make the garment or accesory more appealing. All these things can be bought in fabric stores if you would like  to do some DIY  and add some VOOMA to any of your garments or accesories. Last thing if you are one of those people that think sequins can only be worn during night time, think again my friend because you can look just as good and sparkly during the day what makes a difference is HOW you wear it.










Lil Sis Wearing a black ensemble with Sequin Detail




I love this white Herve Ledger Dress with Embellishments

Zara Blazer

Beyonce wearing a Balmain Crystal Embellished Canvas Jacket. Spotted this jacket at Le Femina in Mandela Square



Multi colored sequinned dress




.
I love this jacket.





A Miss Toitty Original with sequins


Tribal Print Sequinned Skirt Spotted at ZARA













Thank you for reading:-)
 Do remember to drop me a mail or comment below and if you any questions relating to style queries do not be afraid to ask and I will try to help you as much as I can.

Yours Faithfully in Style
Miss Toiity
@Misstoitty on twitter






No comments:

Post a Comment