Pages

21 May, 2012

BRIGHT FLORAL PRINT


Hello Beautiful People:-)

Floral print is one of those trends that maybe gone for a few months but are most certainly not forgotten when the spring/summer season comes along. Bright florals seem to be one of the biggest trends this year for Spring/ Summer 2012 in most overseas countries that are already in the season of blossoms. I know it's a bit too early for me to be updating you guys about this as we still have to get through winter in South Africa but I like to think ahead like Sanlam and  I thought I would share with you guys, like I always say Knowledge is Power. Floral print seems to be coming back  more in form of suits, shorts,mini skirts, peplum and figure hugging dresses. These prints can be worn with solid colors and it looks stunning when paired up with white or black but if you're are feeling adventurous you can most certainly go all out and wear floral to floral but what ever you do ensure that there is a solid color featured in your ensemble to "break" the print in some way. Do start experimenting with touches of floral this winter so that by the time spring comes you will be a "PRO".  I  spotted a pair of floral print pants and jacket at ZARA a few weeks ago so winter doesn't have to be so dull after all.
That's me in my floral top 

Rocking my floral dress on a cold night

Floral to Floral and the white shirt is the "print breaker"








Just Patience I love this lady's style








Thank you for reading guys:-)
Do drop me a mail or leave a comment of what you think.

Ciao
Miss Toitty
@Misstoitty on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment