Pages

14 May, 2012

ELIZABETH ARDEN BEAUTY SCHOOL

Hey guys :-)

I know I have been a bad mother to my blog but I'm back by full force now and will bring you nothing but fun, fearless fashion and beauty as I help you define your style.

I attended the Elizabeth Arden Beauty School in partnership with Cosmopolitan last weekend and me and my good friend Basie had loads of fun, it was a perfect way to spend a saturday. Registration started at 10:30 am  and we then had to do a skin analysis for skin care concerns  before the "lecturer" started. The lovely Azania from Metro Fm's Total Bliss was  the MC, she did a great job love her. In the first segment we were taught how to prepare the skin before make up application and that felt long I promise you if one had to do that every morning you would have to wake up 2hours before you leave the house. I think we used like 6 products just preparing the skin and the last step was the serum application this was by far my favorite product from this segment my skin felt so soft and refreshed. The 3 official South African Elizabeth Arden make-up artists each had a segment as well where they gave us tips on how to apply foundation, things to consider when choosing the right color, bronzer application, powder,concealer, eye liner, how to clean your make-up brushes and lastly which was my favorite part was  how to do the "smoky eye". I learnt a lot, just goes to show that we do so many wrong things when applying make-up. Knowledge is power ladies.

Azania our MC



3 Official Elizabeth Arden South African make -up artists



The make-up brushes



That's me


my friend Basie


 
Goodies from the goodie bag

This was our "after"


There were a few familiar faces as well.


 Yours in style
Miss Toitty

No comments:

Post a Comment