Pages

21 May, 2012

NEON POP

Bonjour:-)

Do get out of your comfort zone, try out  high voltage neon's and make your world a brighter place. I believe less is more when it comes to neon's. If you are afraid of color start small with a scarf which you can also use as a turban. Neon's are really just a fun, fearless and colorful way to give your ensemble  life. The only neon's I have are three scarves in lime,pink and orange ( don't judge). I got a bit carried away and had a moment of weakness plus there were really cheap I got them for R10 each sometime last year and I really love them. I also spotted neon shoes in pink and lime about a month ago at Zoom so if you are interested in neon popping go check them out if they are still available.










Her name is Ashley Madekwe I LOVE her neon Loubies!!!!







Thank you for reading.

Till we meet again
Miss Toitty
@Misstoitty on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment