Pages

21 May, 2012

LEATHER

HELLLLLLOOOOOO:-)

Genuine leather or faux leather? either way it's leather and has been around for years. We all have a aunt,mom, granny or neghbour that either has those vintage leather boots from way back, leather skirts in all colors,leather bag that you secretly wish was yours cause it's so haute or leather jacket. Leather is making a come back this autumn/winter 2012 season and every generation is required to participate! (jokes). There are leather classics like boots,bags,and jackets these are forever in season so investing in either one is an excellent idea. I spotted leather and soft-fabric leggings at Edgars about a month ago but they did not have my size:-( , Zara also had them but the price was a bit steep and I most certainly was not willing to spend that much on faux leather leggings. My lucky day was two weeks ago when I  went to one of my fashion hunt mondays and there they were for an unbelievably low price and a vintage biker leather jacket! at that moment I was the happiest girl:-).







Leather shorts with ombre hair! also trending















 Thank you for reading friends.

Do you own any leather clothing? Do share with me by commenting below or dropping me a mail.

Yours in Style
Miss Toitty
@Misstoitty on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment