Pages

13 July, 2012

FASHION FRIDAY: SIBO PATO

Good Morning:-)

I hope you guys are doing well and had a great and productive week. Fashion Friday Star of the week today is Miss Sibo Pato aka "Gucci" she describes her style as being a bag of mixed seeds and goes with the flow  of her mood.

I definitely relate to Sibo's style! I simply love the simplicity with a twist, the trending but not over the top approach she takes when it comes to her style. She is indeed a bag of mixed seeds as she can easily pull off any look she decides to go for. I like that because  I am also like that I really don't like to be tied down to one particular style, I like to play around sometimes  I feel feminine, sometimes I feel androgynous and sometimes you will find me in my sneakers and a cap and I still feel equally comfortable, that is what it means to be a BAG OF MIXED SEEDS!.
Dress: Chinese Shop
Boots: YDE
Hat: Legit
Denim Jacket: Zara

White Jeans: Mr Price
Blue Blazer: Duke ( a Durban based designer)
Shoes : Foschini

Top: YDE
Cropped Jacket: Edgars
Jean: Pink Lady
Shoes: Rage ( I die for her shoes!!) Haute







Thank you  to Sibo for contributing you are a star:). Thank you to you guys for reading. 
 Enjoy your weekend!!
Love and light
@Misstoitty

No comments:

Post a Comment