Pages

09 July, 2012

PASTEL POWER

Hello Gorgeous People

I hope you all have been doing well and keeping warm! Winter season is coming to an end soon and then we will enjoy the sun:-).  

Pastel colors are gonna be one of the biggest trends  this Spring/Summer 2012. I love pastel colors they are very refreshing,  "sweet" and look edible. We have seen big designers like Yves Saint Laurent bringing us some pastel power in the form of the famous Yves Saint Laurent ring  and Louis Vuitton which for me excelled! The pastel Louis Vuitton range has been successful, I have seen it in all fashion publications that I have come across and it was love at first sight. 

WHAT IS A PASTEL COLOR?

Pastel Color is any prime color mixed with white to produce a softer toner.











Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton






Love this pic






Thank for reading guys I hope you have enjoyed reading this post it just as much as I have enjoyed informing you about this  trend go to Cotton On at Sandton City or Eastgate Mall I spotted some good pieces on Friday. The nice thing about this trend is that it's not one of those trends that you cannot be seen in after it's gone. I'm sure some of you have something pastel  already in your closet that you haven't worn in a while. It's  to bring it out!

Love and Light.

@Misstoitty on twitter  and Miss Toitty Boutique on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment