Pages

30 July, 2012

WATCH IT

Good Afternoon Beautiful People:-)

I hope everyone is doing well and going after your dreams. I got a very exciting call last week but will share all of that later. This post is about wrist watches which are  very important for time keeping on the go. I know people that don't like them but I LOVE watches and often get asked "how many watches do you have?" that's how much I love them. I remember I got my very first watch when I was in primary school and it was a genuine leather navy strapped mickey mouse watch which I loved and the fact that all the other kids at school thought that it was the coolest watch brought so much joy to me at that age. I have been hooked since then. Time keeping is very important to me so I must have a watch on every time and when I do forget it on odd occasions I feel naked! and will keep looking at my wrist. I use my watches to complete my outfits and I wear them according to my mood as well. I would still love to own a Marc Jacobs,Dior, Chanel and a Rolex!  I would definitely insure them so if you read this, my birthday is coming up soon and any of the above mentioned would be highly appreciated LOL.
These are my two favorite watches: The Fossil watch I got as  a gift from my cousin when she went to Vegas and the Michael Kors one was the last watch I bought earlier this year after months of looking for it:-)

My current collection and have given and lost some over the years otherwise my collection would be much more




This is my bling, bling Guess watch that I bought online about 4 years ago














Do you have your favorite watch and why? and which watch  do you dream of owning one day? Leave a comment or drop me a mail. I would love to hear from you. Thank you fro reading

Loads of Love
Miss Toitty


Have a blessed week



























No comments:

Post a Comment