Pages

06 September, 2012

FASHION FRIDAY: BONOLO MASHILO

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS

I trust you are all doing well and keeping warm in this cold weather. I know I have not done this feature in a while my apologies a lot of things have been clashing with my friday schedule mainly work  but today I present to you Bonolo Mashilo a Tshwane University of Technology second year Fashion Design student. I met Bonolo about a month ago through a particular fashion competition we won (will do a post about that soon). She is a bubbly young lady with a passion for fashion and also makes some of her own clothes and works at a bridal shop on weekends designing. Talented young girl going places. I had a chance to ask her about her personal style and she said she wears what ever catches her eye and shapes her body well. She loves experiementing and calls herself a fashion scavenger!.

Slouch Top and Shoes: Mr Price,  Pants: Bonolo Mashilo


Dress: Bonolo Mashilo . It looks gorgeous

She rocks black and blue hair

                                             Shirt:Vintage, Skirt; Bonolo Mashilo, Shoes; Mr Price. Thank you for to MizzB for contributing and thank you guys for reading. Please leave a comment below or drop me an e-mail to nothilek@gmail.com if you would like to feature and you've got style.

                                        
                                                                                                                                                           

   

1 comment:

  1. I Love missB. Shes young, talented she got all.. Shes loves fashion and shes going places !!

    Keep going my fashion desinger

    SerekeLullah

    ReplyDelete