Pages

03 September, 2012

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Dear Friends

I trust you are all doing well. Spring is here!!! it so great people on the streets have more energy as well. This is the season that makes you want to go out, looking good in shorts or flowy feminine dresses and skirts, enjoy good food, cocktails, bubbly and great company.
 Yesterday I went to Jazz on the lake concert. I had loads of fun with my friends. It is such an awesome event where people come and picnic and enjoy some jazz. Last year we got there quite late but this year we made sure we got there nice and early. The performance that I thoroughly enjoyed was Thandiswa Mazwai's performance she had everyone on their feet from the time she started right through to the end of her performance. She had tons of energy which was contagious, interacted with the crowd and her band members very well. She truly is beautiful to watch because it's like she goes to a spiritual place whilst performing. Maleh, Vusi Mahlasela, and 2 other international artists also performed.Lira closed the show I was kinda disappointed in her performance actually firstly she had no back-up singers which she needed and relied on the crowd to be her back-up singers instead and her performance was really nothing out of the extraordinary and she was suppose to be the show stopper. I honestly think Thandiswa was the show stopper. I look forward to this event again next year:). Don't forget this is the season for neons, pastels and florals be sure to rock it.

Thandiswa onStage


What I wore


My friends:-)

Thank you reading.

Lots of Love
Misstoitty

1 comment:

  1. Great day spent with friends... Thandiswa rocked the stage indeed. She was the show stopper.

    ReplyDelete