Pages

10 September, 2012

CRAZY ABOUT HIGHBUNS & BRIGHT LIPS

Good Morning Everybody

I trust you are all doing super! It is a beautiful day today makes me wanna go on holiday. What have you guys been getting up to? Do tell I love hearing from you all.

High bun and bright lips is definitely what I will be rocking this spring/summer 2012. I have yaki braids on and have been wanting to do the high bun for the longest time but couldn't because I cut my hair beginning of the year.It has grown back nicely and I decided I'm gonna do this. I love it especially when I go to work and I add some lipstick, my Rimmel London Hot Pink or my MAC Saint Germain lipstick and I feel like a diva. High bun is such a classic updo that's been around for years. I love it when ladies rock this because they look so gorgeous and so pure.It beautifully reveals ones face. This is the season of color so bright lips are a MUST. I know some people are afraid of lip color , I was once like that but not anymore, best way is to go to make-up counter and try a color that you love so you can see if it works for you or not before you buy it. Make sure your lips are properly moisturized before applying lipstick for that smooth finished look. I normally apply Elizabeth Eight Hour Cream before applying my lipstick. Try it ladies and don't be afraid to be bold it makes you stand out and will give you an instant 'I CAN DO IT" attitude.







Loving Angela Simmons Lip Color



High bun and Lip Color






She looks gorgeous



This Lip Color is so hot

That's me with my favorite color
 Thank you for reading friends:-)

Love,Peace and Happiness

Misstoitty

No comments:

Post a Comment