Pages

20 August, 2012

REVAMP YOUR JEANS

Sanibonani Friends

I have been cutting up my clothes for as long as I can remember and this use to drive my gran nuts because she use to say people are gonna think I am poor if I am wearing clothes that are torn but to me it was style. There was period where my parents stopped buying new clothes because of my tendencies but that did not stop my creativity. Jeans are the easiest thing to revamp you just get a scissor or a razor and start ripping and they look so hot. I always tell my friends that you must always funky and cool  in a way that says" I look HoT unintentionally"  in an effortless kinda way. A friend of mine recently gave me a brand new pair of  white skinnies from Mango to cut up for her and I must say I was a bit nervous considering the fact that it was a brand new pair which is something I have never done before. I always cut  up my old jeans but never new. She absolutely loves them and sent me a few pics where she is rocking her now funky and cool  pair.







Enjoy the rest of the week.

Lots of love
Misstoitty

No comments:

Post a Comment