Pages

20 August, 2012

FISH TAIL PLAIT

Hi Friends

I hope you are all doing super. The year is almost over! I cannot believe it, it has gone by very quickly August is almost over and then we going into my birthday month September:-). I have been wanting to do a post about this for sometime now and it took me longer than expected but here it is finally. Fishtail plait is something I stumbled upon on YouTube sometime last year and  totally fell in love and at that time I had a long weave on and I practiced until I got it right and got the oohs and aahhhs from my colleagues. It is really simple to do once you get the hang of it. I used to do it myself because I had no one else to do it for me but if you stay with your mom, or sisters you can most certainly ask either one to do it for you. You can do this when you going out partying or even when you're going to work . My friend Ella would come in a bit earlier to work just so I could do this for her at least twice a week when she had long braids on. Try it ladies don't be afraid. Check out YouTube  for video tutorials or www.kellyanza.com for step by step on how to do fish tail plait.












 and Voila! Start practicing girls.

Thank you for reading I really do appreciate it.

Lotz of Love
@Misstoitty

No comments:

Post a Comment