Pages

13 August, 2012

SISTERHOOD

Ola friends

On Thursday the 9th was Women's Day and I went to celebrate with my friend Ella at The Sands in Sandton. It was a lovely afternoon we had hot topless men serving us popcorn and there was also Moneo performing. It is always great to celebrate such days because sisterhood is very important!. We all need each other believe it or not, that is why I never understand girls that say "I don't have girlfriends" like seriously? I would be lost without my girls the few that I keep. Every girl needs a girlfriend they can cry with, share good and bad times with and most importantly friends that accept you for who you are where you don't have to pretend to be something you are not.






We had delicious cocktails

I CUT THESE UP

THIS WAS MY OUTFIT OF THE DAY


Thank you for reading

Love
Miss Toitty

No comments:

Post a Comment