Pages

22 October, 2012

STYLE INSPIRATION PART 1: SOLANGE KNOWLES

Happy Monday

Hi guys I hope you're all well. I have been meaning to do this post for a while now, today I bring you Miss Knowles  I admire this woman's sense of style so much. She is the queen of  clashing  prints and pulls it off very well, but besides that I love how effortless and comfortable her style is. She seems very comfortable in who she is as a person and that translates through her style and that is what I admire. She is gracing the yellow cover of Elle SA November issue looking gorgeous as always, wearing shorts by Loin Cloth and Ashes and a top by Tart once again on that print clash tip. Solange has the ability to make everything she wears look cool whether  she's is looking glam, sporty or in casual wear and that to me is a person with style.


Solange with Anisa Mpungwe owner of Loin Cloth and Ashes




I would die for this dress!!!!



It seems like yellow is her favorite colour








 Image sources: Elle.co.za and Zimbio

What do you guys think of her style? leave your comments below i would love to hear from you.

Love, Peace and Happiness

@Misstoitty

No comments:

Post a Comment