Pages

08 October, 2012

NAIL IT

Hello

It is the season for all things bright and that includes nails ladies. I am sure you have seen people rocking bright colored with all sort of designs and wondered how they do it. It is very easy if you have a good nail technician or you could do DIY's  like I use to do when I was in the state. I use to enjoy it so much at some stage I had two cosmetic bags filled with nail polishes only!! that how out of hand my hobby got. YouTube was my teacher there are great tutorials on how to take care of your nails , the designs and the best nail polishes to use. There are all sorts of designs now that one can experiment with, there's even stiletto nails which are oval shaped which I love, love, love next time I get a manicure I am definitely doing the stilettos.

Before applying nail polish we all know that you need a base coat and my favorite one is the Orly Bonder Rubberized Base Coat which I use to use in the States. I have not seen it in S.A but I am sure it is around somewhere you just need to look in different nail bars. This thing is magical!  because it's rubberized  and therefore grips your nail polish much better which will make it last much longer and it dries quicker too. The Sally Hansen Duo Coat is also good and this works as a base and top coat so you get your value for money. It is available at Clicks and you can get it for just under R100


I know it looks orange but it's actually clear on your nails, so it won't  change the color of your nail polish.






Neon Nails so Hot



These were my nails sometime last year

these were mine as well decided to get the cracking nail polish and applied it on top of my mani





Riri with Nude Stiletto Nails! I love


I love these.






Love, Peace and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment